Monday 20 June 2016

Vikings Blade Razor Review

I decided to try out the Vikings Blade after hearing so much about it. Since at the time my old razor was almost at its end, I decided to give the product a try. The butterfly head part is just simply beautiful. I think it gave the product a certain level of pride. The chrome plating gives the razor a classic look. The razor doesn't feel too lightweight so it gives the confidence it even with a finer grip, the razor will not break into two.

It is a classic handle razor and may not be ideal for people with big hands. Mine came with a travel case and 5 extra blades. The extra blades were what made me interested in the product. These big names don't seem to have many accessories when purchased. I remember I had to go purchase extra blades. So I'll just watch and see how long it can last or how long it can take me until I need to change razors.

Read it Also: Vikings Blade vs Weishi 9306

No comments:

Post a Comment