Saturday 11 June 2016

Viking Blade Safety Razor Review

The first time I heard the name Vikings Blade I immediately thought of pirates and all. When my Parker finally got bad, I figured I could give this 'pirate' razor a try. I ordered online and got it delivered within the timeframe as promised. I love the fact that it came with 5 extra sharp blades (since I just finished with a Parker, if you know what I mean). The razor is just so beautiful to behold. Whoever thought of the chrome plating is a genius. Indeed it fits the Viking name.


My last Parker was a long handle so I had to get use to the VikingsBlade handle. With the closure to my skin, I think that's why the handle was made that way. The product is also heavy like my Parker. This pushes the blade very close to the skin and it gives really smooth shaves. So smooth, I love to caress my face when I am done shaving. It's an excellent product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for quality double edge razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment