Friday 10 June 2016

The vikings blade safety razor review

Don't even know where to start with the Vikings Blade. I was thinking there was a format to writing reviews and since I couldn't find any, I'll just go right into it. I have used a lot of shaving sticks in my life. I once thought moving from the single edge to the double edge was all my face needed. Don't get me wrong; the double edge is far better than the single edge. I didn't even know why I had a thing for lightweight until I got the Vikings Blade.

I think the heavyweight of the razor pushes the blade closer to my skin. For the first time in a long time, I can get clean, smooth shaves repeatedly. So for me, the first thing I noticed was the weight. I can't really say the exact weight because I was not that excited to start weighing my razor. Then the chrome finishing makes the product very appealing. It gives off this shinning appearance especially when under a light. If you are much into appearances, then you would love this product.


Although I hardly have cuts when shaving, I haven't had any since I started using the Vikings Blade. With my experience with several brands, I have to say the Vikings Blade is really easy to use. I mean it shaves effortlessly. I believe I will be sticking with this product for a long time, until something better comes up of course!

You can get the Viking Blades on Amazon and Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment