Friday 27 May 2016

The Vikings Razor is Terrific!

Finally a razor that's a cut above the competition! Previously I owned the Parker 99R that never tightened the blade snug and kept slipping loose while shaving. If that blade isn't held firmly in place, you're gonna get cut. I have a cut on my face from 3 weeks ago using that razor. Tried contacting Parker thinking it was a defect, but could never get in touch. So I bought the Viking Blade. This razor is the perfect size and the blade actually locks into place and stays locked while you're shaving.

 I didn't use the blades that came with my Viking razor, preferring instead to use Derby. Since switching from the Gillette 5/6 blade razors to the double edge razors I haven't had a truly close shave until now. I used my Viking Blade razor last night, leaving my face baby bottom smooth, and this morning just a hint of rough. I usually have to approach certain spots on my neck and face from different angles in order to get a close shave so having a razor and blade that doesn't drag is a plus. 

 My new Viking Blade Razor came boxed in a plastic case that has a recessed area for spare blades, and a small mirror for the more adventurous. The Razor has a shiny metallic exterior which is easily gripped by the ridges carved into the metal. The razor looks expensive and operates most efficiently. Overall this is a pleasant tool to combat the daily stubble, providing a comfortable and satisfying shave. Some have mentioned that the handle is a little short and while it is shorter than my worthless Parker and much lighter, it fits. I have average size hands, wish my fingers were longer especially while playing guitar, making this razor a good fit for me. A Viking Blade Odin would be proud to wield.

Get The Product here: Amazon and Website

No comments:

Post a Comment