Wednesday 20 July 2016

The Vikings Blade - A Beautiful Grooming Equipment

The Vikings Blade is exceptionally beautiful grooming equipment. Since I bought and used it, t has become one of my most favorable shaving tools. While there is much to love about the razor, I do have a little bit of preferences. In a time when good DE razors were almost slowing becoming a luxury item to buy and maintain, I was super shocked that Vikings Blade could offer a product with great shaving power at such a low price. As it that wasn’t enough, it came with 5 unbranded blades just to keep you started. Buying more blades is as affordable as they get.



It is a heavyweight razor and gives the razor a very good grip. Although I would have preferred it if it was long handled, especially because I have big hands, I eventually got used to its classic handle. Shaving is now a fun experience for me as I can’t wait to see the VB clean up all the stubble on my face like it was nothing.  If you have sensitive skin or you don’t know why you cannot shave without a cut, then you should give the Vikings Blade a try. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to change razors. I’m certain you would enjoy the VB just like I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment